Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thanks Jade!

My friend Jade (click on her name to check out her blog), read my post lamenting that I miss chocolate bars from my homeland. Because she is so uber-fantastic, she bought me a Coffee Crisp when she saw one at a snack bar at a musical (how random and weird is that?). Here I am posing with my chocolate bar, mere seconds before diving into its coffee-infused crispity chocolate goodness.

Thanks Jade, you are the coolest!

On a completely unrelated note, I like to say homeland. It makes me sound like I'm from a really exotic place.


all done!

1 comments:

Jade Clark said...

Haha, wow...I get my own post on your blog, it MUST be one heck of a candy bar. I think next time I'll remember to get one for myself so I can experience it. Lol!

And you're very welcome!