Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Twas the night before one...

... and all through the city,
a little boy's screams could be heard
Teething certainly is...






















CRAPPY!




Yes, I wanted to say it, but I decided to hold back.

As you could probably tell by the above bit a "poetry", Mattias has finally sprouted teeth, meaning he beat his sister by 4 whole months.

We're not going to tell her that, because she's a tad bit competitive.

If that wasn't enough, Mattias also took his first steps this month. How I have missed that wobbly drunk-baby walk!

The month preceding his first birthday has been the hardest yet, mostly due to the aforementioned teeth. I really don't remember it being this dramatic with Elise, but I'm ready to put Mattias on a 24 hour advil drip.

We have also discovered that Mattias is a bit of a ham. He'll do anything for a laugh, and when he gets on out of you, he'll do whatever it was that made you laugh in the first place over and over again, cackling like a madman.

Hard to believe that tomorrow my little man will be one. I love this little guy to pieces, despite his crazy ways.


Tennis anyone?



Hangin' with Seven


Showing he's man enough to vacuum, with a pink one, no less

Love those baby blues


I love these ones too


Trying to stay cool


Okay, I know that seeing my son climb the stairs with a golf ball in his mouth and the first thing I do is grab my camera is not a sign of good parenting... but come on! How funny is that picture?


Strike a pose


Enjoying a blueberry pancake


Smoooooothie!


I can't hear you!


But I'll blow you a kiss!


Enjoying his smash cake at his birthday party


Pulling sister's hair


Celebrating Elise's birthday... birthday buddies!


Keeping cool at the water park with Avó Teresa

2 comments:

shannon said...

omg so many awesome pics! my fave might be the blueberry in the nose one!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

I NEARLY SPIT MY COFFEE ON MY LAPTOP WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE OF THE GOLF BALL AND STAIRS...that is so something i would have done...I mean not have done! (grins) he's a mini boy twin of his big sissy