Friday, September 28, 2012

Pregnancy Stuff to Remember - Week 25


Size of baby: Who knows what obscure fruit or veggie my baby is going up against this week... purple moon potato? Kiwano melon? 

Total Weight Gain: I think I'm up by 10 pounds... did a lot of good eating in SF.

Maternity Clothes: Pants... yes.  Shirts... I can get away with non-maternity.  Although they do make some cute maternity stuff, I just don't want to drop the cash on it.  Since I was biggest in the summer with my other two, I have no cold weather maternity stuff.

Gender: So. I had this cool idea... while in SF, I was going to go down to the beach and write "It's a..." in the sand, right where the waves were coming in.  I'd take a picture, then another one of the wave coming in and erasing it.  The next few pictures would show the wave receding and revealing the gender.  Which is...







BOY!

So my big idea never happened, but they way I painted it, you can picture it in your mind... right?

Movement: Yeah, this little guy takes after his brother.  I think we're going to have another soccer player on our hands!

Symptoms:
Still cruising in second trimester bliss.  My only issue is that my back is KILLING me.


Sleep: Hit or miss depending on if the baby using my uterus as a dance club and how much my back hurts.

What I miss:
Definitely sleeping on my back.

Cravings: Nothing really... I have been enjoying brie and pear sandwiched on ciabatta bread.  Soooo yummy!  I know, I'm not supposed to eat soft cheeses... blah, blah blah.

Best Moments this week month-and-a-bit: Definitely our trip to SF and seeing old friends.  It's so incredible how much has changed since we first met.  It was fun to see how big some of their kids have gotten, and I loved watching our kids play together.  Sweet memories!

What I am looking forward to: Getting ready for the baby to come.  Colder weather. Meeting our newest little man!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are the cutest pregnant mama ever! Can't wait to see little man! xoxo

shannon said...

looking good, mama! congrats on the little dude headed your way! what do the kids think of another boy? or are you keeping it a surprise?

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i envy you and ur preg body! i miss mine! deep sigh!

as for sleeping on back? i can't do that even not preg....i'm a side or belly sleeper!!! except when i'm nursing...it's like being on a flotation device...not pretty!