Friday, November 30, 2012

Pregnancy Stuff to Remember - 35 weeks


Size of baby
: I'm not answering this anymore... it's stupid.


Total Weight Gain: About 17 now.  Feeling like humungo-preggo girl.

Maternity Clothes: Yup

Gender: Still a boy.

Movement: All the time.  The boy never stops.  Never.  Never ever.

Symptoms: Awful round ligament pain... There are times when I can't take more than 5 steps without being frozen in pain.  I've also been having some pretty intense contractions.

Sleep:
All I can say is thank goodness for Tylenol of the PM variety.


What I miss:
Definitely sleeping on my back. Being able to roll over during the night without having to wake up.  The wonderful bliss of the second trimester.


Cravings: Honeycrisp apples and mini babybel cheese.

Best Moments these last 4 weeks: Can you tell by reading that I'm not in such a happy place right now?  I've just hit that incredibly uncomfortable stage and I'm very aware I have 5 weeks left.  I know I'll miss being pregnant after he's born, so I know I just need to remember the good stuff.

What I am looking forward to: January 4th... the scheduled delivery day!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Baby L! Can't wait to meet you...but until then keep growing for it will be your Birthday soon! xoxo