Monday, April 6, 2009

Team Elise


I posted this on my other blog, but also thought it was worth mentioning here...

We're starting to get things organized for this year's JDRF's Walk to Cure Diabetes in the DFW area! We will be taking part in the Irving walk on Saturday, September 26, 2009 (9 AM). If you are interested in joining Team Elise for the 5K walk, would like to make a personal donation to JDRF on behalf of Team Elise or would like your business to sponsor Team Elise, please click
here.

Last year the walk was only three weeks after Elise was diagnosed, but we still took part and raised over $3000... how amazing is that? Our goal this year is $5000. If you have the means, please join us either by donating, or walking with Team Elise!

1 comments:

girltravelor said...

Great to hear from you! Of course you can add my blog address. Can I and yours' too?

I've really enjoyed reading your blogs today. It's good to know what you guys are up to.