Saturday, November 7, 2009

How cute are we?


Last night we took Elise to her either her 5th or 6th hockey game. Unfortunately the best team (a.k.a the Canucks) lost, but we still had a blast. Elise had been so excited all week about going (she would ask every day, "we go to hockey game today?"), even more so when she found out dinner was going to be at Chick-fil-a, and we were going to take the train to get to the arena... pretty much the BEST DAY EVER in her book.

She did so well considering she didn't nap very well earlier in the day, and we kept her up until 11:00 pm. She kept cheering, "Go Canucks, boo Stars!" during the game.

I am so proud of my girl!

2 comments:

phonelady said...

Oh I bet you are proud !! LOL !! you guys look great together . I like hockey too hubby does not though . so I dont get to go to many games . I love chik fil a too . wow it is amazing how much we have in common . LOL !! anyways have a great day and take care my dear .

Unknown said...

I miss Hockey! Hope you guys had fun, riding the train is the best day ever.