Monday, February 7, 2011

Seriously? Has it been 5 months?

Wow, my little man is 5 months old today... I cannot believe how big he's gotten. Mattias is a tall (long?) skinny baby, and he's already outgrown some 6 month clothes. I love how he loves his big sister and absolutely lights up when he sees her. Nobody can make him smile like Elise.

He can sit up for about 5 - 10 seconds at a time, thinks that sleeping during the day is for the birds, and really, really wants to eat actual food (we're waiting until 6 months on the advice of our doc).

Happy 5 months, Mr. Man! We love you and love you!


Now... enjoy these uber-cute pictures!

He loves to smile


Love. Him.


Me and my little man... I seriously look like I need to go to sleep for about a week. It's pretty much how I look all the time



Little boy blue... and he looks good in it!


Love this face... mwah!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He has gotten huge and so handsome!!!!!

Tracy1918 said...

LOVE all the pictures! Your Mattias is one handsome fellow!

And Elise is adorable in your other recents posts!!!