Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day in Texas. Yes... Texas

If it wasn't for the precarious ice hidden beneath the snow on the roads (making it a wee bit dangerous to navigate them), I would so be digging this. It is, however, way better than a Texas summer. You can always put clothes on, but walking around naked is not allowed (at least, outside the house).

Here are a few shots of Elise enjoying the white stuff. I might try to wrangle Mattias into a snowsuit later. You know, if I'm feeling a bit crazy.










3 comments:

Amy said...

I feel so sorry for the poor little children who don't get to play in the snow . . . . so these pictures make me veeeery happy :)

Hi there, Miss-your-second-blog-has-an-equally-funny-and-quip-name !

Meri said...

Meri likes this.

(I would have "liked" it if it was on facebook. This is my way of saying you should be on facebook.)

:)

sky0138 said...

she is so stinkin cute!! i love the fact that you all got to play in the snow today...:o)