Sunday, August 30, 2009

Team Elise Video

Sorry for the cross-posting (if you read my other blog, I've also posted it there), but this video, put together by my very talented husband, deserves the double-post.

We've put it together in anticipation of the JDRF Walk for a Cure that is coming up on September 26. Team Elise has 20 cool people (so far) that will be sporting cool Team Elise t-shirts while walking in Irving.

We are asking for three things: prayer for Elise and everybody who suffers with type 1 diabetes; if you live in the DFW area, please join us for the walk on September 26, and if you have the means, please consider donating to the JDRF on behalf of Team Elise. No amount is too small, as every dollar brings us that much closer to a cure, and the chance for Elise to be able to say, "I used to have diabetes."

You can sign up to walk or donate here.

For those of you who have already donated, I say thank you. It brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my heart to see how many people love Elise.

0 comments: