Sunday, January 9, 2011

Holy 4 Months Batman!

It is quite appropriate that the song we used in the video for Mattias's birth announcement was "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional. The chorus contains the words, "you have stolen my heart", and this little guy certainly has.

He has the sweetest little personality and the best toothless grins ever. Although he has just decided this sleeping thing is for the birds and it's making me a little crazy, he doesn't really get cranky due to lack of sleep, and he's doing well at making it though the night.

Due to the craziness of life lately, I missed posting this on his actual 4 month-aversary, but it was one year ago today that I first suspected he was on the way (confirmed two days later).

I can't get enough of his sweet smile. Happy 4 months, Mattias!



0 comments: