Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Return of the Christmas Tree

And it's baaaaaaaaack! The tree is up and fully decorated. And quite pretty!



Thank you to my WONDERFUL husband for all his incredibly hard work getting it done. Had it been me, I probably would have launched that tree into our street with a primeval scream that would have sent our neighbours scurrying inside of their homes in fear.

Then I would have kicked and stomped it until I was out of breath.

And then, for good measure, I would have driven to Southlake, stolen a Hummer, came back and driven over the tree again and again, until it was nothing but toothpicks. Being the good tree-hugger that I am, I would keep the toothpicks for use in my kitchen, and do all of this while wearing my Birkenstocks.

It ain't easy being green...

2 comments:

Val said...

Now THATS a rant :)

Anonymous said...

This is also the other one where you made me laugh out loud!

Ben