Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tree to get Ready...

Man that's a HORRIBLE post title. But my brain is so tired I can't think of another one.

Anyway, Saturday was the annual Cunha trip to get our Christmas tree... old-school style! Since 2002, we have driven out to Walls Family Farms to hand-pick and cut down our very own tree. Back in the early days we were so broke that our tree was usually a tiny, pitiful, Charlie-Brown tree. This year Fred picked out a beautiful 9-footer! I can't wait to decorate it.

We packed the Mom-in-law (she's in town visiting from Toronto), Seven, Elise, Fred and I in the Rodeo and drove off to Terrell. If not for the wind, the weather would have been perfect. Here are some fun pics:

Hayride with the Beans!

Elise wants a Christmas Stump

Nature Girl

Elise and avó

Off to find the perfect tree

Seven in her element

Our tree!

Merry Christmas from the Cunha Family!

1 comments:

Jade Clark said...

Awesome...I love that you guys guys do that every year. I'll just live vicariously through you when it comes to cutting down your own tree and everything, haha!