Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tree to get Ready...

Man that's a HORRIBLE post title. But my brain is so tired I can't think of another one.

Anyway, Saturday was the annual Cunha trip to get our Christmas tree... old-school style! Since 2002, we have driven out to Walls Family Farms to hand-pick and cut down our very own tree. Back in the early days we were so broke that our tree was usually a tiny, pitiful, Charlie-Brown tree. This year Fred picked out a beautiful 9-footer! I can't wait to decorate it.

We packed the Mom-in-law (she's in town visiting from Toronto), Seven, Elise, Fred and I in the Rodeo and drove off to Terrell. If not for the wind, the weather would have been perfect. Here are some fun pics:

Hayride with the Beans!

Elise wants a Christmas Stump

Nature Girl

Elise and avó

Off to find the perfect tree

Seven in her element

Our tree!

Merry Christmas from the Cunha Family!

1 comments:

HeyJade said...

Awesome...I love that you guys guys do that every year. I'll just live vicariously through you when it comes to cutting down your own tree and everything, haha!