Saturday, July 25, 2009

Proof


Et voilà. This one's for you, Maria. Proof. Baby steps out the door...

Oh, and you may remember when I wrote about my foray back into the wonderful world of athletics. I had so many excuses as to why I shouldn't play softball (I'm out of shape, I don't know anyone on the team, it conflicts with Elise's bed time, I'm just a big baby and I'd rather come up with reasons why I can't play than go out and enjoy something I'm actually good at...).

Well, last night, our team (The Naturals) won the Grapevine Summer Softball League Championship. As Elise would say, "go go team!"

3 comments:

MaRia said...

Awesome!!! Congrats on both victories!!!! :))

Jade Clark said...

Wow, go you! And... go you about the championship too... haha! You're awesome!

Val said...

Bravo my friend. Bravo!

I'm starting to crawl out of the fog of strep throat and read blogs etc again. As soon as I'm good and well I'm gonna need an Elise fix!