Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday M to the A-R-C

Well, well... little brother Marc is turning another year older today. It's been awhile since we've seen each other (four years, I think), and we're hoping to remedy that soon. If Marc had his way, he'd move down to Texas, like, yesterday. I find it hard to believe that we're related sometimes...

We're only 21 months apart (something like that, I find it hard to do math after 9:00 pm), and spent most of our childhood at each other's throats. But we did have some fun, and rather hilarious adventures together. We were always pretty good at creating mischief.

Anyway Marc, Happy Birthday! Here's a nice little blast from the past. Totally rockin' the dominos. And I am totally rockin' that sweater. It also looks like my pants are tucked into my socks. And yet I posted the picture anyway.


1 comments:

Curdie said...

Yes, you are totally rocking that sweater...and there is nothing dorky about dominoes, either.