1. The Leaning Tower of Laundry is starting to rival the size of the Leaning Tower of Recycling.
2. When you're sorting through the laundry, you find sweaters and other cold weather clothes. And it's June. In Texas.
3. You find yourself trying to fit your 21 month old into 12 month old clothing. Because it's clean.
4. You have to dip into the pile of donation clothes.
5. You implement Naked Thursdays, and not because you support nudists.
6. You start doing sniff tests on clothes that are in the dirty pile.
7. You start thinking about implementing Naked Mondays as well.
4 days ago