Thursday, October 23, 2008

Answered Prayer

Just wanted to let all of you who have been praying know that we have seen improvement in Elise's numbers in the past two days. In fact, the highest she's been since Tuesday at lunch is 205 (normal for her is between 100-200). I am so amazed at the difference in Elise's personality, I finally have my sweet, little girl back. Last night she was being so silly and goofing around... I don't think I've heard her laugh in almost three weeks. I'm being guardedly optimistic and hoping this is the start of a looooooong string of good days. Thanks so much for all your prayers, and praise God for normal blood glucose levels... YEAH!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yes! Praise God!

Val said...

Yea God! When I read Fred's comments on Twitter about her improved levels it made my heart glad :)

Emily said...

Yea! That's a great answer to prayer, and I'm sure a great relief to both of you. Great that her personality is back, and we'll keep praying that her levels stay down where they're supposed to be. That's great news!!!!

Amber S. said...

Wonderful news!! You're doing a good job, Momma!