Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Countdown: Month 3

Elise's personality really started to shine through during month three. She became more interactive with us, and she "discovered" Seven. Nothing made her smile like Seven could. Of course, Seven was oblivious to this adoration and kept giving Elise disdainful glances.

Elise rolled over for the first time at 12 weeks, and started blowing us raspberries. Which was entirely too cute, if not a little messy. I think she said her first word too... "Glurg". Look it up, it's in the dictionary. Okay, it's really not, but it should be. Definition: Elise's first word.

I discovered that Elise loved it when I sang to her. She would wiggle, kick her feet, and laugh these wonderful, deep belly laughs when I belted out "867-5309/Jenny" to her. Her other favourite was (and still is) "Where is Thumbkin?" Such eclectic taste for someone so young. If you've seen her dancing video, you know her love of music continues! There is something so pure and refreshing about how babies respond to music, and I love, love, love it!

I love the little girl Elise has become, but looking back at all these pictures makes me miss my baby...


1 comments:

Kim said...

It goes so quick! Treasure these days.