Monday, August 4, 2008

Daily Picture Reject #6

I'm not quite sure what she's thinking in this picture, but I can tell you I'm not going to turn my back on her.

For those of you unsure what the Daily Picture Reject is:

Fred and I take a daily picture of Elise. Rather, I do. This is not because we are prepping our daughter for a life as a super model. It is simply a way to hold onto memories as time slips by at ultra-sonic speed. It's also pretty cool to see how much she has changed in 334 days. After I take the picture, I email it to Fred, who then posts it on his website.
It usually takes about 10 to 15 shots to get just the right picture. I am not what you would call a stellar photographer, so about 25% of those are completely unusable. Then there are always one or two that crack me up, but aren't suitable for the daily picture. Hence, the Daily Picture Reject!

1 comments:

Kim said...

She is so adorable. I'm going to have to check out today's official picture to see why this one didn't make the cut. I just love the personality oozing from this one!